"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Go with the Flow

I am getting to know little by little that there is no so to speak individual "me" and "I" am part of  Consciousness.  The beliefs, social norms, rules, cultures, educations, ... in this physical "illusionary" world almost all may be sort of against our true nature.

I am getting to believe that living a life, going with the flow can be the most natural way of living.  Just listen to the body and feeling from the deep inside.  Follow whatever makes me feel joy.  Any kinds of fear, like "what if something wouldn't work good," "what if I would get stuck," "what if..." comes from ego who always wants me to stay away from the true nature. 
I am leaving any kinds of illusionary belief, and will be living in the Truth.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, and about body wisdom. You really share good things about illusion - very deep!

    ReplyDelete