"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Games everywhere

Since I read Robert Scheinfeld's book and started his online course, I get to see everything as Human Game. 
In my job I just started, I am reviewing business documents like sales strategy, competitions, negotiations on deals, ...etc.  People on the documents are at higher positions in companies, and they play important roles in their business. 
They devote their lives on the business, but now from my viewpoints, they are controlled by the business game.  They never know their lives are controlled...
Almost all successful business people should never know they are in the Human Game.  They should be too busy to take a moment to contemplate who really they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment