"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Goal of the Human Game in this lifetime?

I don't know if there is supposed to be a goal in each life, but I was wondering what it could be for my life this time.
I have been learning a lot of things for the last a few months.  Actually, I think the learning curve got so steep since 2012 started.  I feel it did accelerate.  Maybe, it is because it is really the transitional period of the Earth now.
No matter what, I want to get out from the Human Game.  I want to live my life, being out of the game, even though I am living in the Human Game as long as I have this human body.  I want to experience everything in the world, being out of the game. 

Getting out of the Human Game is kinda Robert's language, but it could be translated into "spiritual awakening."  However, I don't know if everyone who got spiritual awakening can really get out from the Human Game.  I feel like getting out from the game is not the exactly same as spiritual awakening.
Hmmm.  I should explore that question by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment