"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lots of discomfort

I have been trying to do the process of Phase 2 to get out from the money game in this illusionary world, according to Robert Scheinfeld's book, "Busting Loose from the Money Game." 
The book says we may encounter a lot of discomfort when we start it.
I am experiencing it.  Discomfort comes from several sources, like work and financial stuff, but the point is that I am not content with the current life and myself at this moment, which I know is totally an idea in Phase 1 level.
I got discomfort from even spiritual teaching!
Yesterday, Joel and I went to Pamela Wilson's satsang.  It was the 3rd time for me to attend her teaching.  I always fall asleep at her satsang.  She doesn't teach anything special from her, but she just responds to participants' talk or questions and gives meaningful messages.  Like a listening counselor.  I could still take away something from her, but basically her teaching is boring to me.  She has really loving, peaceful and nice energy, accepting everything, which I can call something like Great Mother!  But, I could never get spiritual awakening with her teaching.
My discomfort came from the atmosphere there.  Seems like everyone attending there was feeling good and even bliss, being with Pamela, but I didn't feel anything like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment