"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stop searching

I went to Gangaji's satsang with Joel yesterday. She is really a celebrity.  There were about 250 people.  10 min meditation, 30-40 min talk, and 40-45 min dialogues with the audience.

She said, stop searching.  It is already there. When we stop searching, we see there.
Interestingly, I was told exactly the same thing from the co-organizer of the event during setting up that we were helping with as volunteers.  He said, I already have the direct experience.  My mind just doesn't want to admit it.  My mind has a preexisting concept based on others' talk or experiences, and I am looking for something that my mind expects.  I already have it.  So, stop searching. 
Hmmmm.  Have I had the direct experience already??
Maybe, I should stop having an urge to search?

No comments:

Post a Comment