"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Limitations

When I was meditating after chanting this morning, one idea came to me.  It is based on what I learned from Robert Scheinfeld.  In the Human Game, Phase 1, the rule is each one of us is supposed to be an opposite being to our true self, that is, Infinite Being, as a player.  So, we all need to have any kinds of limitations, body, mind, emotions, materialistic things, money, ability to do something, human relationships, whatever.  Everything we have been experiencing in this physical world is limitation. 
The job stuff that gave me big discomfort recently was one of the great examples in which I experienced big limitation.  Financial stuff that I still sometimes feel uncomfortable is also a very good example of limitations.
As long as we focus on anything in this physical world, Human Game of Phase 1, we always encounter limitations more or less, or sooner or later.
Actually, that must be why we were born here with the human body.  That is the duality, "me" in limitations versus Infinite Being.
Let's follow the process of Robert's teaching, Busting Loose from the Money Game.  Appreciate every creation in the hologram that gives variety of limitations in every detail of life, because experiencing those limitations is the reason why we have the human life in which we totally forgot who we really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment