"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Drama written and enacted by ourselves

Pack 2 of Robert Schenfeld's online course has arrived.  I've watch one of the 2 videos. 
Interestingly, it is a little related to what I have written in the last 2 posts.  It talks about how Mind Machine (what he calls) works.

There is an absolute fact in each happening, which is just neutral, neither positive nor negative.  Then, our mind machine creates a drama, sometimes a big drama, adding a lot of stories behind the neutral fact.  We play a role of "me" in the drama.  We just don't know we are playing the role, and then we are sometimes overwhelmed by pleasant, happy, sad, angry, upset, or whatever emotions from the drama we ourselves create.

His teaching is very clear.  I can't wait to go further!
I will watch the other one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment