"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Groundhog Day

What if we had no tomorrow, and just kept having today the same day over and over?

This movie is recommended by Robert and Garret, and I understood the reason.
One day in the movie could be just like one life.  We create one day or one life by our own intention.  It is the hologram we create.

The last scene is the hero got out from the day and tomorrow came to the real day.
It can be a metaphor of the moment when we can get out from the Human Game or when we graduate from human reincarnation.

If I was the hero in the movie, what would I do?
Just like he did at last, I would help people in any form.  I think helping others can be one of the basic human desires.  When we help others, we feel good.  That feeling is the proof.
Ultimately, we all have the desire to go back to Oneness in an unconscious level.  Oneness is connection with all others.  Oneness is our true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment