"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Lathe of Heaven

I saw the movie, which is one of the movies Robert Scheinfeld recommends.  It is a movie for Phase 2 player.
The hero, George, has special power with which his dreams influence reality, though he can't control what kind of dreams he has.  He has a dream, and next morning he wakes up he sees that reality as the dream shows.  He is so afraid of dreaming, and got mentally ill.  A dream therapist whom George visits takes advantage of his ability and manipulates the hero's dreams for his own interest.  He used to be a humble therapist, but one day, he suddenly owns a huge institute with a gigantic fancy building.

It is a sci-fi movie more than 30 years ago, and no one would doubt if it is just a fantasy movie.  But, after I peaked into the Truth "intellectually," I know the essence of the movie really reflects the Truth.  The world each of us sees and experiences is something each of us creates by ourselves.  Each of us has each reality. 
I just started Robert's online course, but I have already learned a lot from Robert's book and his free webinars. 
The world "I" as a human experience is what "I" as Infinite Being create for my spiritual growth.  For authentic spiritual growth, just reading books and/or just listening to others' stories are not enough, and we need to experience something in the real life.

In the beginning of the movie, the hero had a dream of nuclear explosion, and when he woke up, he was in the world after the unclear explosion.  He was experiencing how the world was after it.

Now I really know the world where I am in is my creation. 
Then, I can change it however I like as Infinite Being!

No comments:

Post a Comment