"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Friday, March 16, 2012

My first post...Spiritual awakening, enlightenment, ...

I have heard and learned a lot about such things, and am still doing so. I believe that my understanding on it has been getting deeper and deeper, yet I have never experienced it. That makes me so frustrated now. Adyashanti says more and more people have been experiencing it lately. It used to be for only limited people, like ascetic monks in Zen temples or monasteries. It may also show that the Earth is now evolving into the next phase.
I must experience it!!! I must get it!!! I must see the Truth!!! I don't want to goof around in the human game any more!!!
I have been always thinking for years that I want to and should do some spiritual work to help people's spiritual growth, though I have never got any clear ideas on what to do. I think I am getting close to know what to do. But, I feel that spiritual awakening for myself is the requirement or the first step to move forward with that path.
I would do whatever makes me get enlightened!
Robert Scheinfeld's course seems to be very good. I believe it should help me a lot to get close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment