"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DOING nothing and Laziness

Adyashanti talks about "DOING nothing," not "doing nothing." 

Joel directed to me last week to have one DOING-nothing day to face with my inner self, and I had a half DOING-nothing day.  Actually, I tried to have it.  How difficult it was! 

I am not working now, and except for only some chores, I don't have anything special I must do in the everyday life at this moment.  In such a lucky and luxury environment, DOING nothing is not easy.  Actually, my mind always works very hard and is often very judgmental.  It is not easy for mind to grasp the meaning of DOING nothing and to accept it.  Mind believes that doing (even DOING) nothing is just laziness, and laziness makes me feel guilty and bad.

I am a "full-time" seeker for spiritual awakening now.   
My mind sometimes questions to me, "Isn't it just laziness?"

No comments:

Post a Comment