"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lucky doesn't have a name.

My sweet wild squirrel, Lucky, came to the balcony a few times yesterday and came this morning for foods just as usual.  I always prepare nuts and sunflower seeds for his meals.
Yesterday, when I was out, he seemed to have come.  I could tell it because the balcony got a little messed with dirt.  Since he couldn't find foods, he ate a tulip bulb in my flower pot!  For him, it is not a flower bulb that can bloom beautifully later, but it is just something that he found in the soil and can fill his stomach with.  For him, the flower pot is not something to enjoy flowers, but just something with soil and plants. 
Gulp, gulp.  "I'm thirsty after eating lots of nuts." 

Everything is simply as it is for Lucky, and neither name nor conditioning should exist in his world.  Even his favorite nuts are not "nuts," but something he tastes yum-yum and satisfies his hunger.
Lucky doesn't know his name as Lucky, and in fact, he is not Lucky and doesn't have any names in his world.

Human names everything.  We ourselves are named right after we are born here.  It is a starting point for separation and division in the world we experience.  Naming and labeling are symbols of separation.
I still hope Lucky learns his name as Lucky soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment