"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Too dramatic drama

Dramas in our life are created by our Mind Machine.  Now I got a big question from Joel's recent experience.  Why are people caught in very intense dramatic dramas which others start and have nothing with our own intention?

For example, someone did and said something really bad to me, where I didn't sow.  It wasn't my intention, of course.  Yet, it causes a big drama in me.  It makes me feel so unpleasant, bad, upset, or angry. 
Maybe, I should really look into the truth behind the incident from as neutral viewpoints as possible, trying not to react it automatically.  Why did he/she say or do it to me?  What could be the cause to bring this effect?
If I can't find anything about them, then, maybe I should try to see what the incident means to me.  Maybe it could be some kind of test for me to see into the truth.  Or, it could be just an advice that I should avoid certain situations that could just lead me to the direction that I don't want.

There are so many possible situations that we encounter in the life.  Although everything in our life is our own creation in our hologram, not everything can be interpreted understandably.

I keep this question to Robert until I get a chance to ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment