"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Everything exists only in each own hologram, but...

I am getting to acknowledge everything in this world is my mind's creation in my hologram, but there is one thing that it is hard to detach.  People's death, especially very close ones.  Nothing is an exception in the hologram, and nothing is real there.  However, it is impossible for those who lost a family member to understand that such death is part of their fictional reality.  It is not real. 
One of my best friends in Japan lost her mother a few months ago, and she is still depressed and of course very sad about it.  There is no way to say that everything including her mother and even her death only exists in her hologram.
I am very concerned about my parents' health.  They are getting so old.  Even though aging is just natural thing for anyone on this planet, it is hard to see them getting so old and weak.  It is hard to just  accept everything, including parents, is illusion.

I want to ask about this to Robert when I get a chance in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment