"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

True Reality

I am still in the middle of reading Adyashanti's book "The End of Your World."  I just finished Chapter 3 out of 13 chapters.  That's damn great.
Reality is not something like a paradise, which I had imagined.  It is just Reality.
I am now getting to understand the meaning of "Looking, looking, looking," which Joel quoted John Sherman.  But, we can't usually look, because our eyes are so cloudy or we wear sunglasses fixated to the face almost permanently.

Adyashanti's book targets those who are experiencing spiritual awakening or have got it already, and it describes so well how it is.
In the chapter "I got it, I lost it," he says;
"We need to look.  We need to ask: ""What in me can still go into division?  What in me can still go into hate, into ignorance, into greed?  What in me can cause me to feel divided, isolated, full of sorrow?  Where are those spots in me that are less than awakened?"

Well, what keep making me unenlightened?

No comments:

Post a Comment