"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vanilla Sky

It is another movie Robert Scheinfeld recommends.  It was a very interesting movie.  If I saw it last year, I would have a totally different view on it.
The hero, David, (Tom Cruise) is going through many experiences, which almost made me confused, but at last every puzzle is revealed.  From certain point, everything happened in his dream.  It was his creation in his dream, not real.

That is what Robert teaches.  Everything we experience in this world is our mind's creation.  It is in our own hologram, not real.
If it is all a fiction I create, why not I make the world I experience just as I wish!

The point is if I can really really believe it in every moment without tiny doubt.  I sometimes hear a voice inside me, telling me "are you nuts?"  Is it from my ego who tries to prevent me from awakening to the Truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment