"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What is the most important in this lifetime?

Joel keeps teaching me DOING nothing, how to feel DOING nothing for a moment.
In this human game, we have to do something for our future, say, better future.  Reasons why parents always said that you should study hard were they believed or the whole society believed that it would make a good future for us.  Studying hard is for going to a good school.  Going to a good school is for getting a good job.  Getting a good job is for making good money and/or getting a stable life.  Getting good money and/or getting a stable life is for making us happy.
So, we always live to look for something in the future, and ultimately to look for happiness.


So, DOING nothing is so against that process.  It makes me feel guilty, because DOING nothing could lead me to a miserable life according to my "old" belief that still stick to my mind somewhere.

It is 2012, that is very meaningful time, based on so much information out there, which I have seen and learned. 
Like Steve Jobs said, our time is limited, I should say, our time as a human in this world or in this Human Game is limited. 
So, what is the most important for me in this lifetime?
I sort of know the answer.  I believe my higher self knows it.  Then, why don't I get rid of any doubts against it?  Then, how should I create and sustain my life in this Human Game?

It is like pure spiritual life versus illusionary life in the game.  How can I balance them?

No comments:

Post a Comment