"Yum-yum." My sweet Lucky, a wild tree squirrel, is living in a Present Moment.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I want only the Truth

Yesterday I sent an email to Terry to request refund for a half portion of his teaching course I have been taking.  (Actually, I haven't touched it for long time now, though.)  I feel bad a little about it, but if I keep the materials I would never use, it would be a waste.  So, I want to return the half which is really like new. 

Terry's course was very impressive for me when I just started it.  However, as the course went, and as I have learned more about the Truth, I have clearly found that it was not what I wanted.  His course doesn't teach the Truth.  It just teaches how we can play better in the Human Game, understanding the truth (not Truth) behind the game.  What I want to get is not how "I" as a human can play better in the Human Game. 

Terry should feel disappointed to see my request, but I never mean I criticise his course.  Actually, I did appreciate it.  The course should be very helpful for some people who have no idea about the truth behind the physical world. 

It is so clear now that I want the Truth.  No more games, no more illusion.
I want to live in the Truth for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment